E-gold Income, FOREX, HYIP & Make Money

E-gold, Forex, HYIP & Make Money

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

HYIP ?

What Is HYIP ?

HYIP, which stands for High Yield Investment Program is just what it sounds like, a program offering a high yield investment. HYIP’s are offering probably the most profitable investments available today. Interest rates of up to 100% a monthis not uncommon. In general the interest rates are ranging anywhere between 5 – 250% a month.

HYIP’s are using different investment strategies. Some invest in stocks, others in property. There are even HYIPs investing in other HYIPs. Probably there are also programs that are not investing at all. These belong to the scammers. You’ll read more about unserious HYIPs further down this text.

Most HYIP’s use different e-currencies as their way of accepting funds from members. E-gold is undoubtedly the most commonly used one hence the many program names containing “Gold” or “E-gold”. E-currencies makes instant and secure money transfers possible online and have very much paved the way for HYIP’s.

The phenomenon of Hyips is growing bigger and bigger on the internet today. Every day new programs are being launched. Lots of people are earning fortunes investing in these programs.

Sounds too good to be true?

Well, while the statements above are not lies, they don’t give you the whole picture. Many program owners are scammers. Their only will is to run with your money. There are more scams out there than serious long term programs.Over the years large amounts of people have lost their money as a result of being involved in High Yield Investment Programs.

Given the fact that the HYIP industry is a very risky one, most people are very hesitant when it comes to investing in HYIP’s – which is legitimate. However, not being aware of the risks is the main reason why people are losing their money. There is a great number of cases where people have thought they’ve found an incredible opportunity and gladly invested their entire fortune. When the programs later went out of business, the consequences have been devastating.

Although there are unserious players in all markets, the HYIP arena seem to have more of them than many other industries. The reason for this is the big amounts of money involved and the fact that it’s pretty easy to steal money on the net.

Taking both the negative and positive aspects of High Yield Investments into consideration, the conclusion is; If done right, High Yield Investments can be extremely lucrative.

This is where we come into play. We are constantly studying and researching the market. We are also investing in a number of HYIP’s to be able to analyze them and keep track of their payments.

7 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog needs some updates. If you are looking for reliable and frequently updated e-gold blog, go to my e-gold investments guide

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i have been looking for this info for the longest time... nice post here, it just made my day, will check back more often.. thanks!

forex market

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **e-gold** blog. It pretty much covers ##e-gold## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good,
For who are seeking for make money in the net,consider this one at http://www.iqcapital.googlepages.com

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://hacyfuxyca.jamminweb.com/idujas.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

 
At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ejyfurad.freecities.com/ewybysi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

4inkjets - High Quality, Best Prices! Your best bet for better odds, Betfred
Site Meter